CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 3, 2012

JunSu ahh~~ be patient!! ;(

hearing about y0ur father'death make shock and sad
I'm crying too
be patient and keep strong
y0u're the best..0f c0urse u can d0 it
u have us,,h0ttest with u
we always pray f0r y0ur happiness 
s0b..s0b.. ;(
It's hurt me t0o

2pm daebak..they take care among themselves
my bel0ved 0K Taecyeon tweet :
0f course we were praying f0r JunSsu and als0 2pm

I want t0 see y0ur smile remain f0rever 
what ever happen,,smile :) cause we always with y0u

y0ur smile is the reas0n f0r us t0 smile also
keep on make us laugh with y0ur j0kes
I miss y0ur j0kes,,KIM JUNSU

p/s: whenever u cry,,I cry
whenever u smile,,I smile t00
keep on smiling f0r us
y0ur smile was priceless
( was crying f0r u)




*l0ve 2pm 4ever

No comments:

Post a Comment